We are excited to invite you to be part of Dixon Hall’s Circle of Impact. In its inaugural year, Dixon Hall’s Circle of Impact is a select group of committed donors that is dedicated to changing the lives of those in need in Regent Park, Moss Park and surrounding neighbourhoods. You will have the opportunity to vote and as a group direct all donated funds to a specific area of Dixon Hall’s work to make a significant impact to our community.
You will have the opportunity to vote and as a group direct all donated funds to a specific area of Dixon Hall’s work to make a significant impact to our community.
Since 2005, Regent Park has been undergoing a Revitalization Project which is being heralded around the world as the gold standard for transforming poor and neglected inner-city neighbourhoods. Once complete, Regent Park will be a rebuilt, mixed-income community.
You will not only support the area’s most vulnerable and at-risk members, but also actively contribute to positive change in our community – because empowered communities inspire change. By joining the ‘circle’ you’ll see close up how your efforts can change lives.
What it means for the community:
- regular donations are critical to providing vital programs and services
How you’re able to contribute:
- your energy, your ideas and your dedication to empowering communities
Who you’ll meet:
- network with like-minded, well-connected and engaged group of donors
What you’ll get:
exclusive look at the programming and events that make Dixon Hall unique:
• Four optional “turnkey” volunteer opportunities throughout the year
• Vote and as a group direct all donated funds to a program within Dixon Hall
• Regent Park tour with the CEO
• Staff pricing to our events
• Custom gift from the Mill Centre
• Front of the Line access to TEDxRegent Park Talk tickets
• Donor recognition event
• Recognition in Annual Report and on our website
- a desire to participate in change, and with $100 per month or a $1,200 one-time gift for individuals and couples you’re able to make a real difference