Are you a woman or gender non-conforming person who is interested in the skilled trades or other careers?
- Do you enjoy working with your hands and seeing the results of your work?
- Do you like working as part of a team?
- Do you like learning new skills?
- Are you able to attend full-time college in downtown Toronto?
- Do you have a least a Grade 10 education or Canadian Benchmark Level 8 English skills?
The 15 week program begins on Monday, April 10, 2017, followed by 8 months of follow-up support. Classes will be held at George Brown College’s St.James Campus in downtown Toronto.
Come to an information session to learn more about our career exploration and trades preparation program.
To register, please call: 416.863.0499 x 2080 or email: ESC.Info@dixonhall.org
Workshop event focused on second career options for individuals 50+. Pre-registration is required.
Get skills training and financial support if you qualify for the second career program:
To be eligible, individuals must:
- Have been laid off on or after January 1, 2005; and
- Be unemployed or working an interim job; and
- Demonstrate occupational demand for the training request with evidence of good employment prospects locally or within Ontario
You must register in order to attend this information session. You may register via phone or email:
416.863.0499 x 2080
Art show featuring art from guests of the Out of the Cold program. Proceeds go directly to artists with a small portion going to the OOTC program.
A culinary event in celebration of Community. All proceeds benefit vital food programs which provide nutritious snacks and meals to downtown east’s most vulnerable — including Meals on Wheels, homeless shelters, Out of the Cold, etc.