Customer Service Representative
We are the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. Teleperformance connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions.
Representatives will assist customers in regards to their internet.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements (include but not limited too)
- Provide excellent customer service at all times with customers on Inbound calls & when you are required to call the customer back.
- Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
- Problem solve to help customers resolve issues on first call
- Instructs, explains and provides solutions to customers regarding their products
- Provide Inside Sales and Up Sells to existing customers
- Enters data from customers into various software programs
- Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their inquiries
- Promote and offer products and services by consulting, gathering information, and evaluating customer needs
- Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Participates in additional training courses when needed
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Exercise retention efforts when appropriate
Position Requirements Qualifications-
- MINIMUM 6 months customer service experience
- Must be 18 years old
- Type 25 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- 100% English language skills- both verbal, written and comprehension in advanced English.
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great Work ethic, punctual, competitive and sales and customer service oriented
- Computer Literacy
- Must have availability to work various shifts influenced by current business needs. Hours of operation are 8am-11pm Mon to Fri and 8am-10pm Sat.
- ID required to complete a Criminal Background check
- References required
What We Offer:
- $13 hr + bonus + shift premiums + great incentives!
- Medical and vision benefits available after 90 days and Dental available after 6 months
- Convenient location - 75 Eglinton Ave East (Yonge/Eglinton - one block from subway)
- Paid training
- Paid days off after one year of service
- Excellent earning potential
- Advancement opportunity
- Opportunities to Volunteer in your community
- Employee Referral Program - once you are an employee, you can refer your friends & family and get PAID for it!!
At Teleperformance we also offer the following:
- Teleperformance Sport Club We care about the health and happiness of our employees, and sports provide a great way to experience healthy activities
- Teleperformance Blue Diamond Club The Blue Diamond Recognition Club. This program is set up to reward the best of the best in performance.
- Career Advancement Program A development program created to identify and prepare high-potential employees to take on leadership positions in Teleperformance
- Employee Service Recognition Program Quarterly program to recognize service length of advisors
Teleperformance welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Should you be invited to participate in the selection process we are committed to accommodating you to best meet your needs