Front Desk Security Associate
Published: 01 Dec
Benefits of working with FirstService Residential:
- Ontario’s leading Property Services Company
- Excellent opportunity for learning and professional development
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies and clarifies residents’ needs and desires; answers questions; gives directions and instructions; develops inventories of services.
- Manages and screens messages.
- Helps residents establish accounts and schedules access for authorized vendors to provide services within units
- Provides services requested by making arrangements and bookings for condominium amenities, elevators and parking permits
- Improves services by obtaining and evaluating resident opinions, and criticisms.
- Maintains guest privacy and organization reputation by keeping information confidential.
- Follows safety and access control procedures as well as monitor CCTV cameras while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Possess a Valid Security Guard License
- Ability to work rotating shifts including: afternoons, overnights and weekends
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a luxury hotel or condominium is considered a strong asset
- High school diploma or equivalency preferred
You can share this story by using your social accounts: