Royal York Property Management is currently seeking applicants with strong customer service skills to serve as "Leasing Consultants" at our Midtown Toronto Office.
The ideal person for this opportunity should always display a positive attitude, and is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, possessing strong computer skills. He/She/They is organized, has a good sense of humour, enjoys negotiating and building a rapport with clients and team members and is a fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
The Leasing Consultant is responsible for the following:
- Taking inbound calls from prospective applicants for active listings
- Recording information into database system from applicants
- Responding to a large number of e-mails, texts and voicemail from applicants
- Drafting Notices to enter occupied units
- Drafting Leases
- Ensuring all data is collected from Applicants to ensure swift approval process
In Addition to this, the Leasing Consultant is occasionally responsible to conduct Online Marketing for vacant units, as well as review work orders issued via our Maintenance Portal System, and dispatch maintenance services to respond to the issue.
- Combination of Education and Lived Experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- Experience using database software
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Good Sense of Humour, and pleasant telephone manner
- strong computer skills
- Well Organized
- Lived Experience as a Tenant is preferred
- Knowledge of the real estate/ rental industry is a definite asset
- Spoken and Written French is an asset
- Knowledge is Power, and Royal York is willing to provide full and continued training to new staff.
- $13/ hour, for 40 hours a week with additional bonus structure.
- Sheppard Avenue East at Don Mills Road (Just East of the TTC Line 4 Subway terminus) (DVP and 401 area).
Royal York Property Management is committed to equity, and is specifically seeking, via affirmative action, members of the LGBTTQA2S+ Community to join our team. We are proudly an equal opportunity employer, and are pleased to offer accommodations throughout the entire application process and interviews for persons with disabilities, on request.