Welcome to Dixon Hall
We create lasting solutions to end poverty, social injustices, and isolation in Toronto
A city where everyone thrives
- Respect – We believe that everyone has qualities and value worthy of admiration
- Diversity – We believe in an inclusive culture of diverse thought, experience, and background
- Integrity –Commitments we make will be commitments kept
- Care and Compassion – We live out our commitment for social justice through thoughtful action
- Accountability – We are responsible for our actions, and inaction
Dixon Hall is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that reflects our diverse community to ensure we’re best equipped to serve it. We encourage board candidates from diverse backgrounds and those who may need accommodation to join our Board. Our commitment to excellence in diversity goes beyond promoting equity. By incorporating a variety of experiences and perspectives, we create opportunities for innovative solutions and maximize the impact of our work.
Multi-Sector Services Accountability Agreement
The Local Health System Integration Act, 2006 requires that the LHIN and the HSP enter into a service accountability agreement (“SM”). The SM enables the LHIN to provide funding to the HSP for the provision of services. It supports a collaborative relationship between the LHIN and the HSP to improve the health of Ontarians through better access to high-quality health services, to coordinate health care in local health systems and to manage the health system at the local level effectively and efficiently.
View the agreement here.