Welcome to Dixon Hall
Dixon Hall Neighbourhood Services began as a soup kitchen in 1929, and since then has been steadily increasing and strengthening a diverse range of integrated services for residents of east downtown Toronto.
Dixon Hall serves more than 10,000 people annually, impacting the lives of the most vulnerable and the most at-risk members of our community. We work with at-risk youth, seniors, adults with physical and health disabilities, people who need housing, individuals searching for employment, those with mental health issues, and newly immigrated individuals and their families.
We create lasting solutions to end poverty, social injustices, and isolation in Toronto
A city where everyone thrives
- Respect – We believe that everyone has qualities and value worthy of admiration
- Diversity – We believe in an inclusive culture of diverse thought, experience, and background
- Integrity –Commitments we make will be commitments kept
- Care and Compassion – We live out our commitment for social justice through thoughtful action
- Accountability – We are responsible for our actions, and inaction
Multi-Sector Services Accountability Agreement
Click here to see Dixon Hall Neighbourhood Services’ Declaration of Compliance for the Multi-Sector Services Accountability Agreement with the Toronto Local Health Integration Network (TCLHIN).
Effective Date: April 1, 2017