Please register for the TBM Transit Customer Service Associates Hiring Event
The CSRs will play an important role in helping customers to get to their destination in an efficient and comfortable manner during surface diversions, station closures or special assignments, emergencies, implementation of PRESTO (the automated fare collection system), or any other assignments as required by the TTC.
Job Type: Casual/On-Call/Employee Choose Available Shift Sent Through Email
Job Location: Any of 69 Subway and SRT stations/City Intersection/Aboard Transit Vehicles
Work Hours: All shifts can be between 4 hours and 10 hours in duration. During the weekend, the first shift starts at 5AM and finishes around 3PM. The second shift starts at 3PM and finished around 1AM. During weekdays, the shifts are more flexible with no pattern.
• Must pass Police Clearance (no record)
• Must pass TTC training
• Must attend TBM training
• Fluent in English
• Ability to follow instruction
• Ability to stand on hard surface for extended period of time
• Ability to climb on descending stairs repeatedly throughout the shift
• Maintain positive image of TBM and TTC
• Work during adverse weather and environmental conditions, including but not limited to heat, cold, rain, and snow etc.
• Treat colleagues and customers with respect and dignity
• Report on time for assigned shifts
• Be sensitive to special needs customers
• Maintain a neat and professional approach, in accordance with grooming policy
Registration is mandatory as there are limited interview times available.
In order to take part in this event you need to be eligible to register with Employment Ontario. Therefore you need to present your Social Insurance Number and Photo ID. Also please bring your resume. Full time students or those with a temporary work permit are not eligible for this hiring event.