Right now, possibly more than ever before, Dixon Hall needs your support. Because of COVID-19, we are doing work we never imagined, for a length of time that remains unknown, and serving numbers of people that are increasing every day. Your support will help those most in need in our city.
- Make a donation in support of our COVID-19 response efforts: Donate Now.
- Become a monthly donor and support vulnerable communities throughout the year. By joining our monthly giving program, you are providing reliable and stable funding so we can better meet the needs of people who rely on our support.
- Create a care kit for someone in need. Corporate teams, families, and school groups of any size in Toronto or the GTA can help us by packing Dixon Hall Care Kits to support our clients. To purchase the essential items our clients require most, please visit Kits for a Cause or to learn more about how these items can support our clients, please contact Cassie.McIndoo@dixonhall.org.
- Donate new or gently used items to those in need. Please click here to see a list of accepted in-kind donations. All in-kind donations can be dropped off at:
188 Carlton Street, Toronto, ON M5A 2K8
Wednesday & Thursday between 10 am-2 pm
- Support a Family this holiday season. For more information about the Dixon Hall Family Holiday Program, and how to get involved, click here.
- Write a thank you letter to our Front Line staff. Our staff has been working tirelessly, caring for Toronto’s most vulnerable populations. If you would like to thank our everyday heroes, letters can be sent to:
Attn: Thank you Front-line Staff!
58 Sumach Street, Toronto, ON M5A 3J7
- Volunteer. Click here for current opportunities.
- Check us out on social, and follow our accounts for updates on programs and services. We also often share updates on clients and stories from community members, so it’s a great way to stay engaged with the Dixon Hall community, and stay in touch with what’s going on in the neighborhood.